This Job Is for You If
- You are a Ph.D. or M.Sc. graduate with specialism in Deepwater systems, Fluvial and/or Shallow Marine/Paralic environments.
- You have experience in Clastic Sedimentology and Sequence Stratigraphy; experience in borehole image interpretation would be an advantage.
- You have a knowledge of light microscopy, SEM, XRD, cathodoluminescence and fluid inclusion (FI) analysis.
- You have industry experience in exploration, production, or development of Clastic reservoirs.
- You are self-motivated with excellent time/project management and presentation skills and enthusiasm to meet client expectations and deadlines.
- Have a drive for self-progression and career development.
- You are a team player with a positive approach.
- You are able to travel internationally and preferably hold a valid full clean driving licence.
What We'll Offer You
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including enhanced annual leave, hybrid working and equipment, company pension, bonus schemes, career development and internal promotion opportunities.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join our team delivering a range of technical expertise to a global client base, please send your CV and cover letter to Helen Gant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31/07/22
Badley Ashton and Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.